Create the Journey: First Year Necessities
My son will be a year old in only 2 weeks! How has time gone by so fast? In this episode I’m sharing all my first year necessities for you and the babe. I promise you don’t need #allthethings. Enjoy!
Listen to the episode here.
In this episode:
- Silly story
- Mama Essentials
- Baby Essentials
Everyday Extraordinary: A necessity
Links and mentions from the episode:
Candy Cane Icebreaker Mints
- Super comfy robe – the one I got I don’t want to highly recommend for you because I actually didn’t think it was that comfortable…but I will say having your own robe was nice https://amzn.to/2R66pKG
- Board books…not regular books…stay tuned for an upcoming episode on mine and JPs favorite books
Catch up on previous episodes:
001. Give Yourself Grace
002. Stuck on Love
003. 9 Months In, 9 Months Out
004. Everyday Extraordinary
005. Making Family Traditions
006. Winning Week 2020
007. Why We Print Our Photos
008. What They Don’t Tell You About Motherhood
009. Cultivating Your Relationship
We’re TEN EPISODES IN! I have just loved doing this for you. I’d love any feedback, questions, or requests; visit moniquelockwood.com/podcast to submit a suggestion!
Until next week!